I started a food blog last year. I really meant to be good about posting. I had a lot of fun when I did it semi-regularly..for a tad over a month. Then life/a host family quite zealous about feeding me/etc got in the way...and I wasn't cooking very much.
But...that's no way for a girl who likes to cook (read: is food-obsessed) to stay sane!
So, tonight I cooked. I ate what I cooked. I turned down the additional dinner my host family very sweetly tried to press on me after watching me cook and eat (thirds of) my dinner. (Their way of thinking was--pure vegetables?? that can't be a real dinner! You should eat these fried bananas and lentils and rice, too!)
Tongue still tingling with the tangy ginger-garlic-passionfruit-cayenne-spiced stirfry sauce, I posted what I made. The blog has a new name and address, too. Maybe I'll get to post a little more regularly...that's the goal at least!
Anyway, if you're interested in passion fruit stir fry fun, look no further :)
http://cookingdownthehouse.wordpress.com/2013/02/05/passionfruit-spicy-veggie-stirfry-the-right-decision/
No comments:
Post a Comment